Phrozen Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K 3D Printer
The Sonic Mighty 8K is the perfect balance between compact size and improved productivity. Are you tired of sacrificing details every time you want to print big? or are you spending way too much time printing out pieces to assemble into one giant model? With Sonic Mighty 8K, these problems are history. Sonic Mighty 8K allows you to mass-produce all of your models with ultra-high 8k resolution, regardless of size or scale. What's more, the intuitive design of Sonic Mighty 9k makes it suitable for everyone — even beginners!
Top Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K 3D Printer Features:
• 8K Printing Capabilities showcasing an incredible 28µm resolution.
• Prints with 8K quality showcasing striking details at 43µm
• 10" Mono-LCD Screen — the largest on the market
• 23.5cm Dual Linear Rails to seriously boost your work efficiency
• Improved Print Success rate due to frosted laser cut building plate
• Compact footprint and streamlined design.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
THE PHROZEN SONIC MIGHTY 8K
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
The Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K 3D Printer is the perfect balance between compact size and improved productivity. Sonic Mighty 8k allows you to mass-produce all your models with ultra-high 8k resolution, regardless of zie or scale.
Here are the top Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K 3D Printer Features:
- 8K Printing Capabilities showcasing an incredible 28µm resolution
- 10" Mono-LCD Screen — the largest on the market
- 23.5cm Dual Linear Rails to seriously boost your work efficiency
- Improved Print Success rate due to frosted laser cut building plate
- Compact footprint and streamlined design.
UNLOCK THE NEXT LEVEL OF EFFICIENCY
The Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K's large building plate and printing volume enables you to print numerous pieces at once and assemble them to form an even larger model, drastically reducing both time and cost.
- Build Volume: 218mm x 123mm x 235mm (21.8 x 12.3 x 23.5 cm)
- XY Resolution: 28 microns
- Print Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Mass produce all your models with ultra-high 8k resolution, regardless of size or scale!
HIGH PRODUCTIVITY, STREAMLINED DESIGN
Despite its powerful specs, the Sonic Mighty 8k has a footprint similar to other regular compact printers making it easy to store virtually anywhere. This frees up room for any other equipment you may need in your workspace.
- Printing big models doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice on the details. Showcase striking details at 28µm and produce 3D models that look absolutely astonishing.
- Connectivity: Front USB port, WiFi, Ethernet
- Monochrome LCD Screen prints up to 4 times faster than traditional 3D printers, taking only 2 seconds to print one layer.
FEATURE PACKED AND DESIGNED TO LAST
The Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K features an impressive dual linear rail system and stable ball screw design to provide ultra-stable z-axis and ensures a high level of stability when printing multiple models. Combine this with its New frosted laser cut building plate and Monochrom LCD, Sonic Mighty is positioned to deliver 4 times faster prints with a higher print success rate.
- Solid dual linear rails, thick T-plate & metal resin vat
- Brand new user interface for a more user-friendly printing experience
- Supports third party software such as CHITUBOX, Lychee, and others.
- Equipped with a built in Camera for real-time viewing, pausing, stopping or restarting of prints.
MONITOR AND CONTROL PRINT JOBS REMOTELY WITH PHROZEN GO
Phrozen GO is a mobile application designed for Phrozen Sonic Mighty 8K users. With this app, users can remotely control their printer as well as get live updates on their prints wherever they may be.
- Supported OS: Android, iOS
- Compatible firmware: Sonic Mighty 8K V1.3.6b or above
- APP Language: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- The Phrozen GO app is free to download and requires an active internet connection to operate.
To learn more click here
PHROZEN SONIC MIGHTY 8K 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the dimensions of the Sonic Mighty 8K?
- Printer size: 33.7 x 33.7 x 51.6cm (LxWxH)
- Print Volume: 21.8 x 12.3 x 23.5cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 14.3kg
What are the Sonic Mighty 8K's Printer Properties?
- Technology: LCD
- Type: Resin
- Assembly: Fully-assembled
- XY Resolution: 28micron
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.30 mm
- Maximum printing speed: 70mm/hr
- Display: 5"in Touchscreen
- Resin Vat: Metal with NFEP(PFA) film
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV Resin
What is the software for the Sonic Mighty 8K?
- Recommended Slicer: ChiTuBox V2.0
- Operating System: Windows/ macOS X/ Linus
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, WiFi