MH Build Series PLA
MH Build Series PLA 3D Printing Filament is designed and priced for every maker. Whether you are tinkering away in your garage on some personal projects, or you need a quick, affordable prototype before going to production, MH Build PLA is easy to print with and always reliable. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is the most commonly used 3D printing filament in the industry, and is a great go-to filament for both beginners and professionals. Made from renewable resources, MH Build PLA is great for cosmetic prints, prototypes, cosplay parts, and more!
- PLA Filament Temperature: 205±15°C
- 3D Printing Speed: 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 50°C (A heated bed is not necessary to print PLA, but if your 3D Printer has a heated bed, MatterHackers recommends using it)
- 1.75mm PLA Filament True Diameter: 1.75 ±0.05mm
- 2.85mm PLA Filament True Diameter: 2.85 ±0.05mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- Chemical Identification: Polylactic Acid
- 3D Printer Compatibality: Ultimaker, LulzBot, MAKEiT, Raise3D, Prusa i3, and more! The ease of 3D printing in PLA makes it compatible with all the best 3D printers.