BCN3D Refurbished BCN3D Sigma R17 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer *B Stock*
The BCN3D Sigma R17 is one of BCN3D's greatest reinventions of desktop 3D printers, characterized by it's IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system which allows the BCN R17 to work in a simple yet effective way. Print with soluble support structures, make multi-material and multi-color models and even cut down print times combining different nozzle sizes from the new hotend family.
Please note: This product listing refers to a refurbished unit - see below for condition descriptions.
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping|
Refurbished B Stock Description:
- Fully functional printer, professionally inspected and tested
- Used, good condition
- May contain minor cosmetic blemishes
- May or may not include the original packaging
- Some nonessential items may be missing (filament, SD cards, etc.)
- Comes with a 6 month warranty
Please email email@example.com or call if you have questions regarding this machine.
Made For Professionals
The BCN3D Sigma R17 is a professional-grade desktop-sized 3D printer especially characterized by its innovative approach to dual extrusion. The new version of the Sigma features quieter fans, upgraded stepper motor drivers and access to the new Sigma Hotend Family nozzles.
Innovative IDEX Design
Thanks to the unique IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, the Sigma R17 is a versatile tool able to print multicolor or multimaterial, with special emphasis to the printing of water-soluble supports, while minimizing the habitual downsides of dual extrusion. The IDEX system is defined by two extruder heads that are not joined together but instead operate independently, one head at a time.
Mix and match nozzle sizes with IDEX
This unique design allowed us to print and complete the most difficult dual extrusion 3D printed part we have ever encountered (see picture below). Every other machine that we tried this part on failed - the BCN Sigma was the only machine to deliver.
Produce highly detailed dual extruded parts
Upgraded fans and motor drivers
New Capacitive Touchscreen
The brand new capacitive touchscreen allows for easier user interaction and an overall smoother user experience. Perform calibration tests and manage prints right at the machine without the need of a connected computer. Load projects via an SD card and start printing immediately.
What's In The Box (ACTUAL LIST MAY DIFFER FOR REFURBISHED UNITS)
- 1x BCN3D Sigma R17
- 1x Tool Kit
- 1x 3DLac Adhesive Spray
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 2x PLA Spools
- Architecture: IDEX
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Extruders: 2
- Nozzle diameter: 0.40mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- Layer Height: 0.45 - 0.5 (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25 µm / 1.25 µm / 1 µm
- Operating Temperature: 15 ºC - 35 ºC
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
- Maximum printing temperature: 280 ºC
- Maximum hot bed temperature: 100 ºC
- Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
- Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
- Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, Co-polyesters, HIPS, TPU, Specials
- Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24V DC, 13A
- Power consumption: 240W